Saturday, December 3, 2011

Project #14

When beginning this project, I started by getting the opinion from a graduate of South Alabama but also a retired teacher. Unable to use Skype because of her age but also health conditions, I asked her questions and wrote down her answers. Her answer to many of the questions were "things have really changed." Asking how, she looked at me like I should have known the answer, she said "well baby, first that classes are integrated but now you also have computers in them." She feels that students aren't learning with the technology in the classroom because it's taking their attention away from the teachers but also the teachers aren't doing any work because the computers are doing it all. This brought me to get the view from a "new generation" teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment