Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blog Post #14

After exploring Jose Picardo's blog, I knew I had to add his blog to my PLN. It will definitely come in handy in the future. I love tip two, "use music more often." I totally agree with that. Kids of today listen to music and learn the lyrics after the first time hearing the song. From experience, I know this work. I had a teacher that taught us pro nouns through a rap. Corny yes but if you were to ask any of her students to list you the pro nouns I can bet that they would sing the "Pronoun Rap."

I have never heard of Hot Potatoes but know I will be using it inside my classroom so that I know that all of my students will learn on the same pace. I have already started using Picnik.com for my own personal use but will continue to use it inside the classroom because what kid don't like pictures. I will definitely keep Jose Picardo's blog and tips in mind when setting up my classroom and teaching.

Jose Picardo

No comments:

Post a Comment