Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K Comment for Kids #2

For the past month I have been following two different students. On October 24 I commented on Charlotte's page. Charlotte is a student from 2KJ
"My name is Raven. I am a student at the University of South Alabama that’s located in the United States. I am currently enrolled the class EDM 310 which teaches future teachers how to stay in contact and teach our students by using technology. When I was in grade school my family and I went to the New Orleans zoo or to Biloxi, Mississippi. Yes, there are penguins in other countries. No, I have never been to Phillip Island but will look into going there one day because your slide show seem like you had a lot of fun. Keep up the good work." Her response was "Hi Raven,
Thanks for your comment on my blog i loved it! i love to hear from people all around the world! hope to hear from you soon,
Charlotte."

On October 27 I commented on "We've got the Write Stuff," a year 4 class at Pt England School in Auckland NZ. My comment was "Hi!
My name is Raven and I am a student that's enrolled in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. I really enjoyed your post about the Canadian flag. I love how you had the flag move along the mountains while you talked about it. I have never been to Canada but I do have a lot of Canadian money. Keep up the good work, kiddo!"
kids commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment