Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Comments for Kids

On September 13 I left a comment on TomJoe's, a student in Mr. Harris' Room 19, Class Blog. The topic was Where in the world ? Slovenia and Kazakhstan. He gave the demographics of both places. At the end he talks about rugby, a sport that in the United States will be called soccer. I told them rugby is not a popular sport in the United States but we do have a sport like it called football and I am a huge fan of it.

On September 24 I read I like my iPad by Mr.Capps and Mrs. Yim. The kids from a Baldwin county school got iPads in their classroom and they were the first ones to use them. I comment, "I enjoyed the facial expressions on the students faces. Watching the video encouraged me to become a teacher even more. Ms. Buffett did a great job by giving these kids the iPads. By the looks on their faces, they were ready to learn. I will continue to stay posted to see what more these kids have for me."

On September 28 in Mrs. Dahl's class my student, Ocean, did a book report on Superfudge. The book is about a kid who mom was having a baby and he did not want her to so he decided that he would leave. I commented saying what a cool name. I am glad to see you enjoyed the book. Most importantly I am glad that you actually read the book to enjoy it. I became a Judy Bloom fan after reading this book. Continue reading it is a great way to go on adventures without leaving home. Have fun reading kiddo.

Comments for Kids

1 comment: