Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project #10 PLN First Progress Report

When starting EDM 310 I had no clue what PLN was. I just kept hearing other students and teachers at my mom's school saying "I have to add that to my PLN." Now I've learned that PLN stands for Personal Learning Network. I created my PLN and so far it has been a great help! No longer do I have to think hard of what page of the website I love. Now I just click on my PLN. When asking around which PLN system to use, symbaloo or netvibes, many of my classmates said symbaloo would be a better choice. After watching the video of the 7th grader, I chose symbaloo. This creates easier access to the websites I use the most. Not only have I added facebook, twitter, and my g-mail but also, my school email and my shopping website as well. Even after EDM 310 class I'm sure I will continue using my PLN!

PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment